7 years old nephew

my 7 years old is on his tooth breaking stage ..
He had strikes 4 months ago in his school.. and now he is not participating in school games .. get scared if father or mother is 1 min late to pick
sitting in his room not coming out ... and always talking about that incident ... his class teacher has changed in his new class .. and his last year's best friend is not in the same class so he is upset
what must we do ??
Hm.  I'm trying to understand here what you are talking about.  Does tooth breaking stage mean he is losing his baby teeth and gaining his adult ones (as many 7 year olds do)?  And is strikes-----------  paddling?  Did he get in trouble 4 months ago and now he is afraid to get in trouble again?  Help me understand what you are saying so I can try to help.