Dad and son naked

Ok. I am I single father of one and I have a 15 yet old son. And we have seen eachother naked and we have even showered together when I was tight on money to save water. He's touched my penis before and asks questions about sex and what does what and so on. So is it bad to show him my penis and testicals, and let him touch it if he wants too???  
Yep it's bad...if this is a legitimate question.  At 15 there's no reason to be looking at or touching yours seeing how at 15 he's matured.  If he has questions, answer them...no visuals needed.  Get a medical book.
um ya that is a little bad and a little awkward no matter how short on money you are you shouldnt be showerin with your 15 year old son that is just wrong
Its not a bad thing it mite be unconfortable for either of you's if your not use to that but its not at all bad
Absolutely this is wrong...
If this was mentioned in a court of law how do you like it would turn out for you?
i think this was supposed to be for a 5 year old??  typo error perhaps?  I hope so!
It is an old thread being dragged up for the controversial content ...
OMG....Seriously? PERVERT! I grew up in the woods with no running water or electricity. My sister's and I showered SEPERATELY! We boiled water to heat the water and my dad would get buckets of water out of the lake for baths. There is absolutely no reason for you to act in that manor. That's considered child molestation! SUPER CREEPY!