Early Puberty?

My 7 yr old daughter mentioned to me today that when she seen people kissing on TV her vagina "pounds".  It is normal for a 7 yr old to be sexually stimulated by visual cues?  I calmly told her that it is a normal feeling and I was very glad that she told me. I have not seen any other signs of puberty., ie, budding, pubic hair, etc.  Could this be a sign of early puberty?
This is perfectly normal. I would handle it in a casual, straightforward manner, indicating it's perfectly K.
My sister had told me the same thing. She is 9 and mentioned to me that she feels funny and her vagina pounds when she sees people kissing and hugging on t.v. It may sound weird but i have caught her a few times in her room acting this out with her friends - telling them its wrong to do such. Our parents are very open - which i think may just be the problem... she knows all the basics about the birds and the bees, and menstruation. but is this normal at so young? i don't necessarily agree with my parents methods but how else?

You are reading content posted in the Child Behavior Forum

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments