Child Behavior Community

I'm a Childcare Provider and have problems with my 3 year old son

I'm a childcare provider and am having severe problems with my 3 year old son.  My husband and I just renovated a large classroom off of our main home, we did this to seperate our home from business and it's running great......except our son who's had problems since he was 2 years old.  He hits, punches, slaps, bites, kicks my 7 year old daughter, my 14 year old son, and now the daycare kids.  Today he had a problem with a daycare kids who is also 3 years old.  The little boy took his paper and my son was trying to get it back and the boy ripped it and so then my son goes and bites his cheek.  I was horrified!
My sons speech is very delayed and has a hard time getting things across and we have a hard time understanding him.  So I know thats part of the problem, but I need to do something to stop this behavior.  

Any advise would be great.  I love my job and I love my son, but I can't let this keep going on.....it's not fair to the kids.