My 3 yr old son is 29 lbs and has been for a year. He has grown a little taller but nothing to astonishing. He is never dehydrated or loasing weight, so my pediatrician is never as concerned as I am that he does not eat. I thin she thinks that I am exaggerating, but I am not. He might eat some plain spaghetti, that's the only thing I can think of. The biggest part of his intake if in fluids. He only takes chocolate milk. That is what keeps him hydrated. When we finish up the chocolate milk, we don't buy any more and then he will drink little bits of whatever we have, but still not foods. He will lick some marshmellows and lick grapes, that is it! I really think he has an oral aversion. I am a social worker in the community working with disabled children and adults. I have a child client who does not have a swallowing difficulty, has a g-tube and has an oral aversion. Should I push the issue with my pedicatrician?