Child Behavior Forum

Peeing on floor

I am at my wits end with my son. He keeps peeing or even at times pooping on the floor in his room and it is just his room. I have gotten to the point that i am now duct tapeing his diapers on him because i am sooo tired of cleaning up pee and poop off the floor , i have tried the child rearing books and none of them touch in this subjust , should i bring my son to a shrink or am i just being over dramatic? Please any help wood be great,.
I cannot offer you much guidance without additonal information. How old is your child? How is his development proceeding in other areas? Is he medically well?
How old is he? Has he always done this? Could he be telling you that he's ready to potty-train (i.e., that he recognized and doesn't like the feeling of a wet or dirty diaper)?
A related discussion, 7yr old peeing on floor...high functioning autistic was started.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments