What do you think about my parents doing this to me

Between the ages of 6 and 12 I had an issue with encopresis I was also born prematurely, had ADHD and wet the bed until I was 14. I was potty trained for wetting myself in the daytime.
I don’t ever remember pooping my pants at school. Soon after I turned 8 years old, my parents took me to the doctor, and he told my mother to put me back into pull-ups, that's my parents started to make me wear (at the time I was very small) huggies training pants throughout the day even to school, and got away with it without any teasing.
6 months later my parents took me to the doctor again, and he told my mother "as long as he's pooping his underwear put back into pull-ups". So when I would get home after school and during the days I wasn't in school, I'd have to wear huggies training pants 4-5t or pampers underjams s-m. I wore pull-ups on and off until I was 9½.
I did not wear pull-ups during the day again until I was 11yrs old. My father warned me that if I keep pooping my underwear he’ll put me back in into pull-ups. I couldn’t, so he went and bought a case of depends disposable adult briefs/diapers with tabs. They stuck up the back of my jeans about 4 inches it was summer vacation at the time so none of my friends even knew about it.
  Soon after I was 12 years old I quit pooping my pants.
It seems perfectly reasonable to use diapers rather than run the risk of soiling your pants directly, which would have been both messy and embarrassing.

You are reading content posted in the Child Behavior Community