Child Behavior Forum

adhd? more

You recommended clonodine for my daughter in post adhd?  Can you explain what it is and why?  Want to know what I am talking about with doctor! Any insight you can give me would be helpful like why do you think weight gain and not any success with any adhd meds stimulant and non.
While the psychostimulants are the front line treatments for ADHD, they are not effective all the time. Clonidine is an antihypertensive medication that can be useful in children who do not repond favorably to the stimulants and who also might display some reactive behavior when they get emotional (particularly when they become angry).
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments