Child Behavior Forum

child behavior/ADHD

My child has ADHD but I believe is more then ADHD its his behavior at home.  Doesn't want to do homework and is lazy to write anything on paper.  Has problem understanding what he reads.  When he does not get anything done he gets very angry.  He answer back with disrespect and tells me to be quite.  It has become more out of control as he gets older.  I try many rules in the house.  How can I discipline my child with respect?
How old is your son? You are right to think that some of the behaviors have little or nothing to do with ADHD. Based on your description I would recommend you have him evaluated, both in school and by a mental health clinician.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments