Child Behavior Forum

child frequently bitten at childcare, do I change providers?

My daughter is 15 months and has been bitten about 7 times in 6 weeks in daycare since she moved to the toddler room. We previously talked to the coordinator after about the 4th incident to let them know that this is not acceptable. I understand they have established behavior plans for the bitters. Nevertheless, it has continued. As a parent, should I continue to work with them on the issue and find alternatives or should I say enough is enough and look for another provider?
It's time to find another setting. Your daughter should not continue to be hurt as the staff tries to help the children who are acting aggressively.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments