child's unusual peeing

My son has had a peeing problem. It doesn't happen all the time but before, at our last house,he would pee on the floor in his room. I just figured he for some reason couldn't get to the bathroom, even with it being right across the hall from his room.
We  have just made a move from one city to another. Before we came to the city where we are now, we stopped in a different city to visit my mom for 2 in a half weeks.
He also has what I think is frequent nightmares. This makes me really sad for him because he is very bright, especially for his age. He's very sweet and talkative. He' s for the most part an open book. He's 4yrs. old and I know he misses he's friends and the school that he attended.
I am confused as to what to do. Just this morning he peed on his sister. What is going on?

This discussion is related to Unusual Behavior.