conversion disorder

please somebody help me I am at my breaking point I don't know what to do with my son, he was recently diagnosed with pseudoseizures caused by conversion reaction/disorder. He is in therapy and on meds. nothing is helping he can not go to school so he has been placed on bedside/home instruction with tutors coming to the house, he has now started having episodes before the tutor arrives so he can not be tutored. I have tried to find an inpatient facility near where we live and I have been told that no one in my county specializes in this condition, so I have tried the University of Pennsylvania, they don't have an inpatient program for adolescents ( he is only 14). I don't even know of anyone else who is dealing with this thing, so I have no one to talk to. Most of the people I talk to basically think he is faking or they offer useless suggestions, I know they mean well but I keep running into dead ends.......
Here's a discussion on this forum from about a year and a half ago . . . maybe there is something here that might help you.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildBehavior/messages/33340.html