i need help finding a specialist

for 11 years now ive been having problems with my daughters behavour.local doctors dont seem to want to help me.i seriously think its some kind of schitzophenia.i would like to know where would be the best place to get help.
Please describe the situation in more detail so I can guide you. If you can say the general area in which you live I might be of more help to you.
i live in lincolnshire and my 11 year old daughter has wild moments of anger on a daily basis.im a single parent with 2 children and im finding it very hard to cope with these constant outbursts.when she is in one of her rages she will smash things up and theres been times when shes jumped out of an upstairs window.she also attacks myself and my other child.im at my witts end and dont no where to turn to.two days ago she even tried to set fire to my house,doctors are constantly saying theres nothing wrong with her but my friends and family who witness these rages all think different
Lincolnshire in the UK, or Lincolnshire in Illinois?  When you remark that 'doctors are constantly saying there's nothing wrong with her', are you saying that she has been evaluated? Where were the evaluations conducted? Your brief description indicates that your daughter likely displays Mood Disorder, Disruptive Behavior Disorder or Pervasive Developmental Disorder.

You are reading content posted in the Child Behavior Forum

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments