Child Behavior Forum

older sister teaching younger brother sexual acts

My step-daughter who is 9 yrs old and lives with her father and I has a long history of counseling due to things she witnessed at her moms house since she was 3 yrs old.  These sexual acts that she has witnessed at moms along with numerous other actions is a result of why she does not live with mom.  On numerous occasions child services has been contacted and nothing is ever done, only one case has been closed with childs play involving the older brother at moms...they touched each others bottom.  She is now teaching my 3 yr old son how to french kiss, stating to him "that's their new game" and also putting their weenies together.  This is causing a big issue in our home and I don't know what to do.  She continues after each rotating weekend visitation telling us things that she sees at her moms, and then obviously acts them out with my son, but when questioned by case workers defends her mom and says nothings the truth.  So trying to get supervised visitation is not an option.  I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do to protect my son from the same torment and lifestyle that my step-daughter has been subject to.  Can someone please help with any advice to help my husband and I fix this problem.
The most straightforward thing you can do is exercise better supervision of the children. It is up to you to regulate their contact so that the sort of thing you are describing cannot occur. And that is something that is entirely within your control. Other aspects of the situation, such as what happens at her mother's, is not within your control. So focus on what you can influence.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments