smearing feces and urinating on carpet

I have a 4 1/2 year old grand daughter who has urinated on the carpet twice in the past week.  Now this morning my daughter called very upset and said she had pooped in her play tent and smeared it every where.  She is normal in growth and development, goes to preschool and does well there.   When she was being potty trained she did have facination with feces and often played in it.  She also has younger brother in diapers and is always interested in his bowel movements, however this new devlopment has me concerned.   What should we do?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Her mother should set a firm limit on this behavior and discipline her with a time out if there is any repeat of the behavior. Straightforward limit setting should solve the problem.