what should i do?

my 3 year old son has recently been trying to grab and kiss my breasts. i dont know if this is normal or if i should be worried. i have told him that it is wrong and that grown ups dont do that with children. and that if anyone tries to do anything like that to tell me but i am still worried
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are assuming his attention is sexual. It isn't. He is at a touch-feely age and your breasts are nice and soft. There is nothing to worry about and his behavior is not "wrong," but merely inappropriate. There is nothing to worry about.
Helpful - 0
Just say "Quit tweaking me, here's how it feels," and tweak his nipple.  
Helpful - 0
hahah  thats a good one Annie ... well I have seen this a lot it usually happens when Moms breast feed later ,allinmarbles is right it isnt wrong, hes still feeling like he is a baby at times...he loves his Mom  all is well, he may have seen another Mom feeding her Baby ...
Helpful - 0
thank alot guys that makes me feel alot better
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Child Behavior Community