Child Nutrition Forum

hyperactivity and large bowel movements

I work with a child that is very adhd in my opinion. He has been complaining of bleeding in is bowel movements, when I checked, his movements were very large. Is this a sign of hyperactivity?
Are you serious? Why is it we're in such a hurry to label children, which are generally active beings (I don't know any puppies that have ADHD) with some medical diagnosis so that the pharmaceutical companies can sell more drugs?

Impacted bowels, as well as many other conditions that may or may not be behavioral related, are teachable and trainable, without the use of ADHD labels and the associated legalized drug dealers behind the movement. Just a matter of parenting, similar to dog training.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments