Child Nutrition Forum

my child appetite has decreased

I have a 13mos. old daughter who, over the past 3 days has "gagged" everytime I give her foodshe refuses to eat.  She is drinking and stooling fine, and our family doctor says not to worry, but how long do I let this go?  She is normally a playful happy little girl and is now fussy and over-dramatic.  Her strep culture came back negative, and I'm a loss.  Please help.
If she just recently got over an illness, her appetite may still be off. Suggest giving her the foods she likes and not forcing her to eat. Relax and try not making a fuss. Hopefully this will pass if her appetite decreased from not feeling well.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments