Child Nutrition Forum

my child not drinking milk when he is awake(drinks while sleeping)

My kid is not drinking milk when he is awake.earlier he used to drink for every 2 hours.but, now if i want to feed i need to make him sleep then only he is drinking otherwise not.till 3 months he is gud.am really worried...please suggest me...
If your measurements are correct, his weight is just below the 25th percentile and his height is above the 95th percentile for his age. As a guideline for a 4-6 month old child should eat the following: Breast-milk or Formula (6-8oz) 4-6 feedings a day. Infant Cereal (1-2 Tbsp) 2 feedings a day. Suggest giving him stained yogurt, cottage cheese, for calcium and protein to supplement the infant formula he is not taking in. Hoped this helped you.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments