Childhood Mental Illness Community
1 Members

Welcome! (and our story)

I wanted to welcome everyone who joins this group. Thank you for joining, and I look forward to sharing the ups and downs of raising our little ones affected by childhood mental illness. I'll start with our story, my 8yo little boy has current diagnoses of psychotic disorder NOS, mood disorder NOS, and ADHD, combined type. We are pending diagnoses of Schizoaffective disorder, Bipolar disorder with psychosis. It's been a rough road, and still is. His meds are constantly being changed, and we just had another hospitalization. I have hope for the future, and believe we can all find support here. What is your story?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.