Live In or Around NJ?

For those that live in and around NJ, I thought you might be intersted in the SEAS nights offered by Sahara Sam's in Berlin, NJ.  Sahara's Sam's is an indoor water park.  On select Friday nights this year, they will be closing down the water park at 5 and re-opening from 6 to 9:30 for children with special needs, their families and friends.  The parks lights and sounds will be adjusted for these children as well.  Tickets are half price and only a limited number are offered.  The first is tomorrow night which I will most likely be attending.  I've attached the flyer as well.
Well thats great info for anyone lives nearby NJ what a great idea , must be run/owned by some caring folks ..
Yes.  The Chairman has a special needs daughter.  I'll be going tonight with the family!
I hope folks saw this post here ..sounds such a great idea..
Me too!  I wish I had the time to post it sooner but just found it myself yesterday.
Hope you had a good time were there plenty folks there ?
We had a blast!  There were some people there but it wasn't very crowded which made it very nice.  The girls had a great time and it was nice to see that even those that were wheelchair bound were able to do things as well.  They were carried out of their chairs and placed in floats to go down the lazy river.  I don't think we will make the August date but will try for the October date.

You are reading content posted in the Children - Special Needs Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments