My 15 month old baby isn't doing much

I have a 15 month old baby girl and she doesn't have any desire to sit crawl or stand at all. Sometimes if i put her in the sitting position she will sit for a brief moment but push herself back to lay down. She can roll around a lot but that is it. We have had specialist come and work with her for about 7 months now but have not made much progress. They are getting very concerned. She had to have glasses for the first 6 months of her life and i have a feeling that her eye sight has a lot to do with her issues but not sure. We are getting referred to a couple other specialist. Just curious if anyone else out there is having the same kind of issues i am
Hi there I just wondering how your little girl is doing I have 14 month old that can sit crawl or walk too we are getting a mri done
Hey friend, not that I have any advices to give but I just want to say we share the same problem, my 15 mo girl is like this too.  Is your girl smaller in size than in general? My hubby and I are both like 6 ft asians but my girl's weight and height are on 3 percentile constantly.  Sometimes I think it's because of her size that she's unable to stabilize herself during sitting....  So I've just started to give her Vitamin D3 so see if it'll help with her calcium intake that might help her bone or muscle development....
Check for neuromuscular disorders like Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA).