Baby with Skin Problem, Please Help!

I am from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.

My baby born on august 20, 2011 was affected by skin allergy.

We consult with the dermatologist, Initially he asked us to take amplicox and atarax drops after that told to took a skin biopsy.

The skin biopsy report says:

Microscopic Appearance:

Section shows skin, the epidermis exhibiting spongiosis with vesiculation and intraepidermal collections of eosinophils. The eosinophils are seen extending into the adjacent epidermis. Many dyskeratotic cells are present having hyaline cytoplasm. The underlying dermis contains many small blood vessels and a mild inflammatory infiltrate.

After the biopsy test, doctor ask us to use T-Bact.

Is the procedure right?  Any other treatment needed.

Kindly help please.

Feroz
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
please discuss with the doctors that in some cases the baby allergies vanishes after few time.
my child has also some type of sever skin allergies the main effected areas are the joints area where the skin collected, we have also tried medication but
at last we quit. and after two years it vanishes completely.
Helpful - 0
go to pavithra nature acre hospital at IOB colony Maruthamalai road
Helpful - 0
You may find answers on the dermatology forum go back to the forums page we also have an expert forum check it out ..good luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Children's Allergies Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.