Aa
A
A
Close
My 6 yr is allergic or he has Asthmatic Bronchitis
My son is 6 year old. At the age of 3 he was diagnosed to have severed allergies from the sea and river food. Everything eaten, like fish, shrimps etc.  can cause him a shock situation. Also he is slightly allergic of the dust. Now he is 6 year old and some time he has this strong cough with some whistling from the lung at the and of cough. This is a situation that happen one or twice in 3-6 month. I visited him in Italy and also in Greece and both doctors told me that he has nod a Asthmatic Bronchitis but he has allergies so I have to treat him with zyrtex and when there are major problem with ventolin pomp, two shots. Today I have this situation with my son that he was not stopping cough for more than 1 hour and I send him to the hospital (before I gave him 15 drops of zyrtex and 2 shots of ventolin). The doctor gave him adrenaline through aerosol and an ultracorten injecton. 10 minits after this the cough start disappearing. This is a repeat situation that I have been through months ago where it took us almost 2 week doing everyday 3 time per day aerosol with ventolin. I am very concern about this situation and I really don't know what to do. I am sending him every 6 month for controls. Doctors are telling me that he is doing good but I am skeptic about  this. If any one has faced any similar experience please advice me what my be the best way to go for.  
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Children's Allergies Community Resources