PEANUT ALLERGY

WOULD THIS BE FOR LIFE OR COULD SOMEONE GROW OUT OF IT??????????????????
Hello ... what type of tests has she had?  Skin, bloodwork and what are the results and her age and exposure.  I'm a mom of a daughter who has grown "into" her allergies and with repeated exposure her reactions have progressed.  But I need the info above to give you my two cents as a mom, and of course, discuss with her allergist thoroughly.

C~
Also, what are her reactions, if any?  You can test + thru blood or skin, yet not have any symptoms.

C~
20% of children outgrow peanut allergy - you will only know through your allergist office. Stay in close contact.

You are reading content posted in the Children's Allergies Community

Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.