Chiropractic Care Forum

Can I go to a chiropractor while pregnant?

I have had several people tell me I can and several people tell me I can't have my back realigned by a chiropractic machine. I really would like to know because since I got pregnant my back hurts constantly and 10 times more than it did before I got pregnant. My back has always been out of line since I was in a tradgedy car wreck when I was 7 years old. Please help me.

Thank you,
Patience.
To answer your question, yes, you can definitely visit a chiropractor while pregnant. In fact, some chiropractors specialize in caring for pregnant women exclusively.

That being said, make sure you choose a chiropractor who has post-graduate training on pregnant patients. Don't just assume that all chiropractors have experience in this area - just ask.
Dr Tanase said it perfectly! I did chiropractic care for all 4 of my pregnancies...It was a God send....especially when they use the pregnancy table that has an opening for the belly so you can finally lay on tummy...So Nice!!!.....So got quickly to seek the help you need..best of luck
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.