Chiropractic Care Forum

Legs ache/tingle

I've been getting my neck adjusted lately (5x now) and woke up one moring with my legs feeling like they were falling asleep while sitting (within 1 min or so). Walking helps this go away. The chiro told me this might be happening because my posture is changing due the cervical adjustments. He explained that my hip bone might be pressing on the large nerves running down my legs. There is no pain, but this worries me so much. I want to know if this sounds right and if anyone else experienced. My headaches are getter less frequent and I'm glad about that but now this is happening--help anyone.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.