Thoracic outlet syndrome

Hello i am 22 and I have had thoracic outlet syndrome  for 6 yrs. but was diagnosed with it this year. I want to try other options before surgery but the doctors tell me other options will not help. It is in my left shoulder, I have numbness and tingling in my entire arm and there is now numbness in my neck and face. My back also feels like it is bruised all the time. I have done therapy for 1 month now and it is helping my symptoms slightly. I want to know if acupuncture or chiropractic care would help the pain or help cure me. It is now becoming worse where it is sometimes painful to breathe. If anyone knows of anything else I could try or if you all think surgery is the best option let me know !
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
While I wouldn't consider chiropractic care a "cure" for TOS, I can say that chiropractors have helped many TOS sufferers to be more comfortable and live with less pain. It's certainly worth a try, in my opinion.