Chlamydia Community

5 years?

Hi. I'm 19 years old, I'm spanish and I live in Japan.
5 years ago I had unprotected sex (I din't have oral or anal sex) and some months later I've experienced mild discharge and redness in my penis' glans. Ok, I went to the Doctor and I had tests 2 times. Nothing was found. He said I was OK. Well, it's been 4 years now since I took the tests and I still feel the same things. Mild discharge and redness. I'm almost sure it could be a fungus or something related to my soap. Sometimes when I use my mom's soap, it gets really red, itchy and discharge occurs. But maybe it could be associated to something else, I don't know. But I want to know if it's possible for a disease which includes discharge to not to evolve. I got an appointment with my Doctor the day after tomorrow, but I wish you could give me some other info. I've read many things about STDs related to discharges. Thank you.
Chlamydia wouldn't go 5 years without making you very sick.  My guess is its dermatitis from soaps, etc., but its never a bad idea to test anyway.

AJ
Thank you. That makes me feel better. Yep, I'm going to test again.
See you.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.