Chlamydia Community

Accused of cheating but I have been faithful

So back in October 2014  I hooked up with a girl unprotected and drunk and  apparently she had chlamydia and I felt the symptoms within a day or two. so I went to the doctors got checked and had it. I was given a shot in the butt and antibiotics. within a week I felt better.

I got with my current GF now back in February 2015 and we have lots of unprotected sex. Just recently I went to the doctors because I acquired a yeast infection from her orally so I gave a urine test and blood work and turns out I still had chlamydia. How is this possible?? I told my GF to get checked and she is 100% clean and tested negative for everything.

So I'm accused of cheating =\. So how is this possible
You either got a false negative or aquired this recently.
Sorry, false positive
Also was the urine test for chlamydia or did they do a blood test for chlamydia?
They did both blood and urine

But I'm going back on Saturday because they gave me another tribe test and blood work to run again
Urine test is what I meant not tribe
Ok, because blood test for chlamydia is inaccurate.
I hate when they do that I was accused of it too and I've only had one partner since the last time I was told I was cured it's so annoying cos they're like you have to let your partner know that they need to be tested for chlamydia im like how will I tell him that what would he think I've done if he tested negative and I have it it's so annoying
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.