Chlamydia Community

Bump in the opening of my Vagina!!

I had sex like 4 days ago... and a day after I noticed this bump like in the opening of my vagina like on the right lip... my lip kinda looks swollen also,,, I can see it by looking at it in the mirror and its a kinda a medium size bump... it didnt hurt before but I kept messing with it and now it kinda does... I was wondering what it is?? Anybody know? I tested positive for Chlamydia 2 weeks ago and got treated... could that be what it is?
Is the bump on the skin or under it?  Did you use condoms 4 days ago?  Was it with the same person you were with before chlamydia?

Its not related to chlamydia - it doesn't cause bumps.  
Yes, we did use a condom... could it be a reaction to the condom? and yes its on the skin like behind the lip... because when I pull the lip back I can see it... u can't see it without moving the lip...
It might be that, but it could be so many other things and you really need to get it checked out.

Aj
Ok... now I think it is an abscess... thats what my friend told me because she had one before... but yea I will get it checked out..
Oh I had an abscess close to there not 3 weeks ago, and don't let it go too long.  I had to have mine lanced, and I'm telling you, its not fun.  Take some advil before going to the doctor if you can take advil safely.

Aj
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.