Can Chlamydia show up positive on a urine dipstick

Can Chlamydia as a infection show up positive on a 10 parameter urine test dipstick?

I understand that the dipstick is not specific but would it show up as a bacterial infection?
Yes maybe, but as you say, you'd have to test further for what it actually was. Could be any bacteria.
1) Chlamydia as a bacterial infection would show up as a non-specific bacteria on the diptest after 2 weeks?

2) Assuming leukocytes, Nitrates would be positive at that time on diptest?

3) Also an positive diptest would mean further testing to find out what bacteria is causing the infection eg Chlamydia?

4) what's the accuracy of the diptest in finding Chlamydia in %?

5) A negative diptest at 2 weeks means I do not have Chlamydia?
I think you are on the wrong track here. If you need a chlamydia test, then have a chlamydia test. I think you are wasting your time with home strips on issue whose seriousness exceeds the credibility of these home strips.
Yes sorry.  I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the results for the Chlamydia test.  Meanwhile I want to comfort myself with a negative diptest at 14 days for dysuria which causes urethritis. I am negative for white blood cells (LE), Nitrates and have a low urine PH of 6 on first catch urine - good signs. Also I have no visual symptoms.

Do you agree with me that its highly unlikely that I may not have Chlamydia from  having unprotected oral sex (fellatio) and protected vagina/anal sex?
It is taking so long for results due to delivery of test kit and sending it back to lab to process
Surely a NHS clinic will test and tell you results within a few days?

No, there is no practical chance you have chlamydia based on the episode. Still, no problem in testing - however I cannot see why you are making it all so hard!
The NHS gum clinic in my area will only see you if you have symptoms according to their criteria. They have stopped the wait to be seen clinics. If you don't have symptoms in line with their list, you have to order a STD/HIV urine blood home test kit which takes one week to arrive then 1-2 weeks to get the results. The test kit is for the over 25s.
I am making it hard because I have upto 3 weeks to get the results.
I didn't realise the NHS approach had changed to that. I guess it could be worse, like a US system!
I know it might be a cheaper way of doing things, answer questions online then they send kit out to you any age now.

The longer wait is why I am concerned, I have caught Chlamydia twice before hence the anxiety.

Based on your knowledge, do your agree with the urine urinalysis diptest?

Your answer will put my mind at ease during the total 5 weeks wait.
The NHS website state that you can catch Chlamydia via unprotected oral sex but on medhelp expert forums states you cannot catch Chlamydia.

It has confused me......

My risk was unprotected oral sex and protected vagina/anal sex
Contracting chlamydia from receiving oral sex (on a penis) is a theoretical chance. The person in question must have a very active throat infection with sores present. It is an incredibly rare occurrence, especially outside of sex workers. (Perhaps 2 - 5% of sex workers have an unknown throat chlamydia infection at any point of time. Way less in the general population.)

It has been what we have been telling you, practically a zero chance of chlamydia infection.
I was negative for Chlamydia at 28 days.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.