Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Can testicale ache be Chlamydia..?

Hi everyone, I could really use some advice...

About 6-7 weeks ago had unprotected sex with someone I know and i've been a little paranoid that i've caught something. I've had no symptoms, although sometimes I think there's a mild tingling at the tip of my penis, but this could generally be anxiety, as I only seem to feel it when i'm thinking about it.

However about 4 days ago my testicles have started to have a dull ache. I've had no other symptoms, no leakage, no pain when urinating, no marks, soreness (on my penis) or redness and i'm not feeling unwell. My testicles also aren't really swollen (as far as i can tell) and they're not particularly tender, they just ache a bit - but it is relatively constant (probably exacerbated with my worrying).

I intend to get myself checked out, but i'm away for the next 10 days, so can't until i'm back. I'm getting really worried though. Is a mild ache in the genitals with no other systems associated with Chlamydia?

Any help / advice would be really appreciated.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes, aching or even full on hurting testicles are a sign of chlamydia. I have it now and my testicles ache off and on.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.