Chalmydia or gonorrhoea for male receiving oral?

Hi there,

I have had a couple of unprotected oral encounters (male receiving from female) and was wondering how likely is it or otherwise that I could contract either gonorrhoea or chlamydia in this situation?

I have read so many conflicting statements regarding this, some saying that the risk is small enough to be negligible to saying it is very possible

Thanks in advance!
Just to add, wether this is my imagination or not, in Jan of this year I had some dull aching in testicle area which dissipated after a couple of weeks and this week I have noticed that the head of my penis seems to always feel wet and on two instances over the past week I have noted clear odourless discharge
The risk is incredibly low, not zero, but pretty close.

I doubt the testicle issue is related.

However, chlamydia and gon are such simple tests to take, drop in and have a test to put your mind at ease.
Thanks fleetwood,

I have been for a test and awaiting results. Still a little anxious however.

I seem to be getting a tiny amount of wetness at the opening of my urethra, the head of my penis tingles every once in a while.

Perhaps I'm overthinking it, the nurse told me she's never seen someone come in with chlamydia from fellatio but I don't know if gonorrhoea would have presented itself before now?

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.