Chlamydia Community

Chlamydia

IM MARRIED FOR 5YRS WITH 2 KIDS FIRST KID WE BOTH TEST POSITIVE FOR CHLAMYDIA 2ND CHILD NEGATIVE NOW I TESTED POSITIVE AGAIN IM NOT SURE ABOUT HIM HIS GOING MONDAY I HAVENT CHEATED IM SURE HIM EITHER IS THERE ANOTHER WAY INSTEAD OF SEXUAL CONTACT U CAN GET CHLAMYDIA. IM VERY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS I NEED ANSWERS ASAP... CAN IT BE A FALSE POSITIVE HOW LONG CAN I WAIT TO GET TESTED AGAIN... CAN THEY BE WRONG...
Chlamydia is a STD and that is the only transmission method. You could have a false positive, did he test again?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.