Chlamydia Community

Chlamydia antibodies high 2.31 positive ?

Doctor says that i was exposed in the past but that im fine now. He says when i go back in 6 months he will take another test and if the number comes back higher than that means i am currently infected and he will treat me. My question is, is it possible yo have had chlamydia in the past and not know. Also can the infection go away because i heard some people can fight the infection off if you have a strong enough immune system? Need details please
It was chlamydia antibodies "IGg"
Blood test for chlamydia is useless, have a swab test or urine test. That looks for an active infection.

Yes it's possible that the body cleared it or that some medication you took without knowing cleared it.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.