Chlamydia contraction question

in march i had unprotected vaginal intercourse with 2 girls. in april of this year I got urine and blood tested for stds and was negative for everything. From then until present I have had 2 sexual partners, I received oral sex one time from a girl and have been having unprotected sex with my new and current girlfriend. Shes claimed that she hasn't had anyone but me since march and gets tested usually once a month but she told me yesterday that she contracted chlamydia by receiving oral sex from a girl in april. She got tested in may. everywhere ive read tells me chlamydia through oral sex is rare so I'm assuming she either had intercourse with another guy or was there an incubation period from when I had my unprotected sex?
Unprotected sex for STD testing for chlamydia is only 5 days. Getting chlamydia from oral sex from a woman on a woman is going to be very very very very rare.