Chlamydia Community

Chlamydia from a three way

I'm a male and had a three way with two women. One woman performed unprotected oral on the second woman and then performed it on me.

What is the probability of me being infected?

Thanks.
Chlamydia is not transferred by oral contact. But gonorrhea herpes and HPV are. I recommend you be tested
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.