Chlamydia risk through protected sex and unprotected oral?

Good morning, I am a male and a month ago I had condom protected sex for around 7 minutes and unprotected oral sex for 5 minutes. This was my one and only exposure in my life.

It has been already 4 weeks and I have yet to experience any painful or disturbing symptoms, although this afternoon probably an hour after masturbation I noticed what looks like clear semen-like fluid on my underwear (only a small amount, way less than a single drop).

I know it's probably just precum but I'm so bothered if I could have contracted chlamydia from my exposure? I'm really bothered because I read that chlamydia tends to be asymptomatic, I'm worried I might have it without me knowing.

1. Can one get chlamydia from protected sex and unprotected oral sex (insertive)?

2. What are the symptoms of Chlamydia if ever?

3. Am I at risk?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1. Protected sex...No, Oral sex is rare if at all possible

2. Discharge if you get symptoms

3. I would not worry about it.
Helpful - 0
exposed to chlamydia,both partners postive,both partners treated,both partners had protected sex with a condom,and guess what,still positive for chlamydia..................u tell me................
Helpful - 0
Me&my bf has been sorta having the same question I went away&had no sex from Oct to Feb. I got tested n Dec&had not std we found out I was preg in April but just found out after I miscarried on Jun. 8th that I had got chlamydia he had unprotected sex while I was gone&he was exposed&infected me. We both got treated a day apart...the thing is we only waited 3days&i gave him or using a condom then on my 5th day after being treated we had protected sex Monday I went to try to get tested again but they rejcted both of us because it was too soon to tell with the medication still in our system. They told us to wait till July...so I'd advise the same to just get retested to be sure 4 wks after bein treated :) sorry the reply was so long.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.