Chlamydia Community

Chlamydia signs in men??

I just did a urine test the other day and am waiting for results. One side questiion I have is how accurate are these tests. And is there anything that can make them more immaculate sometime like drinking too much water? The pee I did that day for it was darker than usual.

But my main concern is this. I have two symptoms I think.
One is that I seem to leak after I urinat pretty often and sometime shaking my penis doesn't even get all the drips out. Sometimes  there will be a slight sting feeling when it is stuck in there too.

My other concern is that I have had anal pain when I poop on and off for over a year now. And have bleed before but not bad in a while. Is this a legit concern for chlamydia if I am straight and have never had anal sex or anything insterted up my rectum?

The anal pain is my main concern, because that would mean it had spread.

I am 20 btw. Can chlmydia make me lose my sperm and Infertalize?
I also got tested for herpes and other stds the other day too and was negative for HPV and HIV on rapid test.

I tested negative for Chlamydia over a year ago, and have only had protected vagina sex once and awhile since then with unprotected oral performed on me.

Just an fyi
Your symptoms are not of chlamydia.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.