Chlamydia twice?

So there is a female partner of mine that I had mostly protected intercourse with but one time unprotected. She told me that she tested positive for chlamydia today and that she took prescribed antibiotics that cured it. I'm going to the doctor today to get tested and probably get antibiotics also. We hook up quite regularly, so my question is if we have sex tonight will I get her infected back? I will wear protection but can we exchange oral sex or is this a bad idea altogether?

went to the doctor today and she said to not have any sex for a week. case closed

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.