Chlamydia Community

Chlamydia window period

Brief chronology:

Saw 2 sex workers on Monday night. Saw one of them again on Thursday at approximately 2pm. All encounters involved unprotected oral sex.

Sought a test for gonhorrea and Chlamydia on Saturday and gave a urine sample at 11:45. Approximately 46 hours after potential exposure. Took the 2 prescribed tablets for Chlamydia immediately after the sample was submitted. test result (received on the Wednesday after)was negative for both.
Had protected vaginal sex with a regular partner on Monday evening at midnight, but the condom broke and I immediately withdrew as soon as I knew to replace it.

Questions are:
Was the result of the urine sample conclusive and reliable?

Intercourse with my regular partner was about 60 hours after taking the 2 tablets. Is that sufficient time to clear the infection if I was indeed infected? Thanks.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.