Chlamydia Community

Chlamydia

Could someone not show symptoms for 2 or 3 years?
In theory, yes that is possible. Probably some more likely explanations though.

However what is your story and we can help further?
No cheating by my partner or I and we've been together around 3 years.  I've been having all kinds of symptoms got checked it was negative got checked for blood in urine and negative.  I'm still having problems and my testicle, penis hurts.  My penis is dripping at night and during the day but doesn't look like puss at all.  Ugh.  Wonder if the test was a false negative?
Extremely unlikely you have a false negative on chlamydia. I think you need a urologist to explore this further.
I took the test for Chlamydia 4 days after contact but was having all the symptoms so went ahead and had the test done and was negative.  gonna have another test at the 2 week mark to just make sure.  I sure hope it comes back negative.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.