Chlamydia Community

Clamidia pls help

I've been taking my antibiotic for about 3 days now, last night my boyfriend and I had sex. I was nervous but he was wearing a condom so I just kinda went with it, but he ended up taking the condom off while we where having sex and I didn't notice. I'm stupid, I know. He hasn't been taking any medicine because his doctor hasn't told him if he's pos or neg yet. He obviously has clamidia as well because I'm 99% sure he's the one who gave me it. But I'm just really nervous that now I've been reinfected. If I continue to take my antibiotics and just don't have sex with him at all until my pills are over an he's cured, do you think my clamidia will still go away? Or is it too late?
Well you need to keep taking meds, follow up test 3 weeks after meds are finished. No sex, even with a condom.
Oh and he needs to retest now 1 week after sex.
Okay, do you think the antibiotics are still going to treat me? Or do you think they're probably not going to do anything because of the incident
They will probably work, but will need a follow up test because of the sex.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.