Chlamydia Community

Could I have an STD or is my partner cheating?

So me and my boyfriend recently spent the night in a hotel and we had intercourse several times. He started feeling irritation after our last time and it didn't stop. He went to a doctor today and he said that he could possibly have  gonorrhea or chlamydia. Also that he could have been infected from a yeast infection. The doctor said that he could be the host or that it could have been transferred to him. I have not had any symptoms out of the ordinary. I felt a little irritation the day after, but it is now gone. He has also told me that he has not had intercourse with another women in several months. My question is, could I be infected and not know about it? Could I have transferred it to him? Or could he have gotten it from a previous partner and it is just now showing itself? Or is it a possibility that he has cheated on me and gained it from someone else recently?
The question I have is did he indeed have sex with another partner ? If so, I recommend testing with your doctor.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.