Chlamydia Community

Do I still have Chlamydia?

So, in July 2015 I was experiencing a burning sensation whenever I urinated and also whenever I squeezed near the head of my penis. I had had unprotected sex with multiple partners the months before then, so I figured I had gotten something. I went to the doctor and got tested, it came back positive for Chlamydia and I got prescribed either 1 or 2 pills that the doctor told me to take that day and after this 1 treatment, in a week, it would be clear. I lost all my symptoms in about a week or so, then had unprotected sex with a virgin. It hurt not only for her, but for me, not too bad, but I felt that burning sensation again, but slightly higher than where it was before. Ever since then I have had this pain off and on. Sometimes it burns when I urinate and majority of the time if I squeeze a certain part of the head of my penis I can feel a slight sting it's like almost right at the tip. No other symptoms just that... So do I still have Chlamydia or what? I don't want to waste the money on a doctor, so I was hoping I could find my answer here, and figure out what to do. Please let me know! I have had protected sex mostly since then, and only once did I have unprotected sex, none of these partners told me that they got anything from me and the girl I had unprotected sex with knew that I "might" have chlamydia, so idk... What could it be?
You will need to test here. A proof of cure test is recommended when symptoms persist.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.