Do i have an STD

2 weeks ago on a Friday night i had unprotected sex, i straight away got tested and opted to take the medication that following Tuesday for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea as to be safe then sorry. At that stage i had some slight stinging after urination but no other symptoms.

This Saturday  i again had unprotected sex (this is not a habit just a very poor lapse in judgement) basically have had no stinging while urination just swollen and tender testicles and and swollen glands in my throat. I cannot note anything else. However, from this symptoms is it enough for a STD? If yes, will there be any carry over from my dose the past Tuesday which could combat the infection?

thanks
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No and No. Symptoms are not of a STD, but doesn't mean you dont have one. I suggest testing 5 days after and do not medicate unless you test positive.
Helpful - 0
My testicles are still quite swollen and tender what could that indicate? Everything else appears fine.

Regards,

Brendan
Helpful - 0
Several things including a STD, see a Dr.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.