Chlamydia Community

Do my wife need to testing Chlamydia

Several days ago i have STI screening. i tested with HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea, and fortunately all test comeback negative.
previously im an active person who doing several sex without any protection.
and now i only do sex with my wife.
do you think that my wife need to test all of those STI also? especially Chlamydia?
because i read that it can cure it self, im afraid if i can cure my self, and within that time i spread it to my wife, but she not cured yet (by her antibody).

Thank you
Yes you should tell your wife to be tested
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.