How effective is Chlamydia infection

How a person can not get infected if its parter is infected with Chlamydia and they have been having sex without protection for 2 and 1/2 months(oral, anal and vaginal)? Frecuency of sex 3 or 4 times a week. IIts test was negative.
No one knows Norm.
Norm,

I had the same thing about a year ago.  I was tested positive for Chlamydia and she got tested as negative.  The previous test I had (between partners) tested negative so I was baffled as to how I got it and how she didn't have it.

The doctor (tactfully) asked me if I cheated which I have not and then went on to suggest that errors can occur in the testing process.

You are reading content posted in the Chlamydia Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.