Chlamydia Community
4.98k Members
Avatar universal

I work for a studio and had sex with the owner...eek

I work for a studio and screwed the owner so I could make HUGE $. I do make alot of $, but now it burns when I pee, I have a couple sores in my private region and can't really sit without pain or burning. I had anal and oral sex as well. I have some white spots on my lip and my tongue has a sore as well. What do I do?
1 Responses
1318465 tn?1582777333
Since money isn't an issue for you see a physican, have them test you for chalmydia, gonoorhea, and NGU.   (that's for the burning while you pee).

Also test for genital and oral herpes and gential and oral syphilis.   (that's for the sores your report).

Was sex protected unprotected.  Its says your male, and your reprot anal sex.   Are you male? Did you have sex with another male or a female?
How long ago was this?
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.